Routine Maintenance of Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
The routine maintenance of mould case circuit breaker (MCCB) is the basic work of equipment maintenance, which must be institutionalized and standardized. For the regular maintenance of equipment, work quota and material consumption quota should be established, and assessment should be carried out according to the quota. Regular maintenance work of MCCB should be included in the assessment content of workshop contract responsibility system.
Periodic inspection of MCCB is a kind of planned preventive inspection, inspection means in addition to human senses, but also have certain inspection tools and instruments, according to the periodic inspection card, periodic inspection is also known as periodic spot inspection. The accuracy of the mechanical equipment should also be checked to determine the actual accuracy of the equipment.
The MCCB should be maintained according to the maintenance rules. Device maintenance regulations are the requirements and regulations for routine maintenance of the device. Adhering to the maintenance regulations can prolong the service life of the device and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment.
Its main contents shall include:
(1) Site, method and standard of daily inspection and maintenance and regular inspection;
(2) Mould case circuit breaker (MCCB) to achieve neat, clean, strong, lubricating, anti-corrosion, safety and other operation content, operation method, the use of tools and materials, standards and precautions;
(3) Check and evaluate the content and methods of the operator to maintain the equipment.
Maintenance requirements for plastic-case circuit breakers:
(1) The MCCB must be installed in strict accordance with the instructions.
(2) For MCCB with special requirements for the environment (constant temperature, constant humidity, shock-proof, dust-proof), enterprises should take corresponding measures to ensure the accuracy and performance of the equipment.
(3) In the daily maintenance of the MCCB, it is not allowed to disassemble the parts, stop the circuit breaker immediately if it is found abnormal, and it is not allowed to run with illness.
(4) Strictly implement the cutting specifications stipulated in the equipment specification, and only allow parts to be finished according to the direct use. Processing allowance should be as small as possible, when processing castings, the blank surface should be sandblasted or painted in advance.
(5) non-working time should be added shield, long time stop, should be regularly wiped, lubricated, empty operation.
(6) Accessories and special tools should be used in a special cabinet rack, keep clean, prevent chafing, shall not be lent.